Broadband Network Services Project Invitation for inquiry
Service provider of various quotations:
The 12th China (Henan) International Fair for Investment and Trade (hereinafter referred to as CIFIT) is scheduled to be held on April 17-19, 2018 (exhibition time: April 17-21) in Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center. Bidding for broadband network services with respect to the exhibition project of the 12th CIFIT will be organized by the provincial commerce department at its sole direction. In accordance with the advice of the Provincial Financial Department, an inquiry invitation is hereby sent to a qualified service provider. The basic information about the inquiry purchasing is as follows:
I. Description of inquiry purchasing project
1. Project contents: Broadband network services of the 12th CIFIT
2. Project requirements: Realize the full coverage of the wireless broadband network (covering a total area of about 30,000 square meters) in the exhibition areas of imported goods, export goods and trade service, of which that of the trade service exhibition (covering a area of about 4500 square meters) shall be connected to the stand. Wireless network can be used by more than 4000 users at the same time. It is recommended to use 1G bandwidth. Meet the demand of fixed bandwidth of individual users (not more than 5) of the trade service exhibition. During the exhibition,ensure the smooth of the wireless network and provide on-site services. The main broadband network equipment is leased.
3 Project location: 1A-1F, Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center,
4. Project amount: The amount of inquiry shall not exceed RMB 198,000. The determination of the wining service provider is based on the principle that both its quality and the service can meet the substantial response requirements of the procurement documents and of the lowest quotation. After winning the bid, the two parties shall, by consensus, confirm the costs incurred as a result of the changes and additions to the bid-winning scheme in the signed contract.
II. Conditions for service providers
1. Meeting the requirements stipulated in Article 22 of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Government Procurement;
2. A legal person of an independent enterprise registered in the People's Republic of China; shall have a valid business license, a tax registration certificate and an organizational code certificate (or a valid certificate of the combination of the three certificates);
3. The service provider shall have the ability to participate in the construction, installation and commissioning of the network project, and provide relevant case proof.
4. Strictly abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the country and the relevant regulations of the organizing committee of the CIFIT
5. Consortium is not acceptable for the purchase.
III. Contents of bid materials
1. Project budget (including equipment rental cost, subsidiary material cost details, construction cost, service cost, indicating unit price or total price);
2. Project plan (construction management schedule and reasonable staffing table);
3. A copy of the business license of the legal person, a company introduction, a copy of the performance certificate contract, a copy of the ID card of the manager and other documents and materials that can prove the strength of the company;
4. Performance pledge and concession.
IV. Basic inquiry procedure
1. Each bidder shall submit a response document sealed and affixed with its official seal from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on April 4. Place of delivery: Room 403, Henan Provincial Commerce Department.
2. The provincial commerce department forms an inquiry review group to hold an inquiry meeting at 15:00 p.m. on April 4 in Conference Room 416, and to report the inquiry results. Service providers should attend on time.
3. The confirmed service provider and the provincial commerce department shall the relevant work after signing the contract.
Contract Person: Mr. Li Contact number: 0371-63576331
Appendix: Inquiry Document of the Service Item of the Broadband Network of the 12th CIFIT